28 December 2010

A Story between Me & My Boss


When I Take a long time to finish,
I am slow,

When my boss takes a long time,

he is thorough


When I don't do it,

I am lazy,

When my boss does not do it,

he is busy,


When I do something without being told,

I am trying to
be smart,
When my boss does the same,

he takes the initiative,


When I please my boss,

I am apple polishing,

When my boss pleases his boss,

He is cooperating
,

When I make a mistake,

I' am an idiot.

When my boss makes a mistake,

He's only human.


When I am out of the office,

I am wondering around.

When my boss is out of the office,

He's on business.


When I am on a day off sick,

I am always sick.

When my boss is a day off sick,

He must be very ill.


When I apply for leave,

I must be going for an
interview .
When my boss applies for leave,

it's because he's overworked


When I
do good,
my boss never remembers,

When I do wrong,

he never forgets


What to do ???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...